The Guardian Family Network are a UK based guardianship company, with a guardian network that spans the whole of the UK providing support for our students, who attend over 45 different schools.
Build a high standard long lasting relationship with us.
CULTURAL DEVELOPMENTSettling into a new environment can be even more difficult when those around you do not understand your culture. Our Guardians are thoroughly supported through their time with us, and have appreciation of the cultures of the students they are welcoming into their homes. This mutual cultural development of not just the students but of the guardian families, allows UK families to enjoy and learn about perceptions, traditions and values of other countries.
Sending your child abroad to study can be difficult and we are here to help in any way we can.
Our services can include:
These services are available for the duration of the guardianship. Any balance that remain at the end of the year are returned to the parent.
The relationship we build with our agents is one of mutual trust.
We would like to provide a stable and secure service so you in turn can provide the highest standard of service to the students parents, as your clients. We wish to embark in a UK trusted partnership with each of our agents, jointly acting in the best interest of the student and their own family.
- Source and provide a legal guardian family matched to the individual student
- Within a 1 hour radius of the school
- Commitment of support from guardian to student for the academic year
- Attendance at parents meetings and evenings
- Report to parents
- Confirmed guardian stays
- 24/7 support to student, school and guardian
- Meeting with parents when possible
- Attendance to uniform fittings
- Travel arrangements made our in house Travel Coordinator
- Travel details provided direct to the school and student
- Travel details communicated back to the agent to submit to the parents
- Facilitating and/or attendance to open days for university, senior schools or prep schools
- Itinerary and travel arrangements for parent trips to the UK
- Providing an individual driver for the duration of the parents UK trip, where possible
The Guardian Family Network work with agents to create bespoke services that cater to each of your students within a proactive relationship with guardian families, student and agents in order to support the student and guardian families in whichever way they require.